Yesterday was spent making new Note Pad Holders in current fabric collections. I always enjoy seeing how the same pattern can have such completely different looks simply by choosing different fabrics. Jane’s Garden Divas, Jennifer’s Queen Street and Anna’s Innocent Crush were all out on the table just waiting for their moment.
This one in Garden Divas’ Exotic colorway–lively and colorful with those reds, pinks and yellows. It’s whimsical, playful and none too serious.
Whereas this one in Queen Street is dramatic in a glitzy way. The simple color scheme is anything but understated.
Even among the Garden Divas there is a world difference. The Peacock colorway is youthful and lighthearted with the green and pink.
And if you are looking for a bit of boho, you needn’t go any further than Innocent Crush by Anna Maria Horner. The purple, gray, blue and red hint at hidden depths and quirky traits of personality.
To celebrate the new year and over 300 posts on the blog I thought we should have a giveaway. Here are the details:
- The winner will get their choice of one of the note pad holders pictured above.
- To enter, leave a comment on this post. Be sure your email address is associated with your profile ID or include it in your comment. (If no email is associated with the winner’s comment, a different winner will be chosen.)
- For an extra chance to win, blog about the giveaway and come back to leave a second comment with a link to your blog post.
- The winner will be chosen by Random Number Generator.
- International entrants are welcome.
- Deadline to enter is January 21, 2010 by midnight Pacific Standard Time.