A couple weeks ago, Free Spirit asked me if I could whip up a quick project with a fox theme using Dena’s Fox Playground fabric. Here’s what I put together.Free Spirit has a free pattern for the pillow and applique here. I also made a quick fox mask, the file for which is found here. The projects are quick and easy, so if you have a little one you still need a gift for, consider making a fox pillow.
There is fabric left to giveaway as well. I have one yard each of the zig zag print, the orange with blue dots and the all over fox and friends print. That’s three yards total! So….here’s the deal:
- Leave a comment on this post before the deadline to enter. Tell me your favorite animal–wild or domesticated.
- One comment per reader. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- You have until 12:00 midnight Pacific Standard Time on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 to enter.
- International entrants are welcome.
- Winner will be selected by Random Number Generator.
- Winner will be notified by email and will have until December 23, 2103 to respond. If winner does not respond, a new winner will be selected by Random Number Generator and notified by email.
Good luck! I may not have time to reply to each and every one of you who enters, this being the holiday season and all. So to everyone who enters, “Thank you!” I’m looking forward to reading your comments.