For this giveaway I have some Lovelorn from Free Spirit. This is Jenean’s 2014 Spring collection. You may remember this post of the market samples I made earlier this year. As always with Jenean’s designs, there is plenty to love here. The collection has a nostalgic feel without being sentimental. And of course, plenty of fussy cutting possibilities.
The winners will each receive 1/4 yard cuts of each of the 15 different prints you see in the photo above. That’s a healthy addition to your stash! I decided to double up on the fun and will choose two winners for this giveaway/sweepstakes.
So….here’s the deal:
- Leave a comment on this post before the deadline to enter. Tell me one new skill you’d like to learn in the next 12 months.
- One comment per reader. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- You have until 12:00 midnight Pacific Standard Time on Monday, September 8, 2014 to enter.
- International entrants are welcome.
- Winner will be selected by Random Number Generator.
- Winner will be notified by email and will have until September 15, 2014 to respond. If winner does not respond, a new winner will be selected by Random Number Generator and notified by email.
Good luck! I may not have time to reply to each and every one of you who enters, what with all the sample sewing going on right now. So to everyone who enters, “Thank you!” I’m looking forward to reading your comments.