Last week, I mentioned a celebratory giveaway for the blog’s 5th birthday. Over the weekend, I managed to put together a fun package to celebrate. The package will contain three charm packs (one Joel Dewberry True Colors, one Kaffe sampler and one mix of solids by Free Spirit), two small spools of Coats & Clark all purpose thread (one in bright pink for EPP work), a package of 1 1/2″ jewel paper pieces, a small package of Clover clips, some Renaissance Ribbon (two lengths of Jane Sassaman designs, one length of Amy Butler design and one length of Parson Gray design) and a handful of J&P Coats embroidery thread in bright, happy colors.
I’m so grateful for each and every one of you–even those of you who never comment. I hope you enjoy the time you spend hanging out here. If I’m doing things right, you’re finding inspiration, eye candy and new things to consider. Thank you for joining me for this part of my creative journey!
To have a chance at winning this eclectic mix of goodies:
- Leave a comment on this post before the deadline to enter. Tell me what you’d like to see more of here on the blog. (Instructional posts, crafty projects, garment projects, cat photos, my musings on life, whatever. Now’s your chance to give some input.)
- One comment per reader. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- You have until 12:00 midnight Pacific Standard Time on Friday, October 17, 2014 to enter.
- International entrants are welcome.
- Winner will be selected by Random Number Generator.
- Winner will be notified by email and will have until October 24, 2014 to respond. If winner does not respond, a new winner will be selected by Random Number Generator and notified by email.