Valentine’s Day is almost here. And no designer says “Valentine’s” better than Tanya Whelan. I designed a simple table mat (or wall hanging, if you prefer) for Free Spirit using Tanya’s Lulu Roses.Four easy applique blocks, some simple fussy cut sashing and there you have it! I even put together a bonus project to go with it. The Hanging Hearts use the leftover fabric from this table mat, along with additional yardage for the bow (which you could omit and use ribbon instead).You can find the free patterns here and here on the Make It Coats website. And you can win some free fabric here on the blog by commenting on this post!
Free Spirit has generously provided Lulu Roses yardage for a sweepstakes (aka giveaway). I will be choosing three winners by Random Number Generator. Here’s what each winner will receive:That stack has eight half yard pieces plus one quarter yard piece of the blue with red dots! That’s a total of 4 1/4 yards to each winner. Definitely enough for a quilt top.So….here’s the deal:
- Leave a comment on this post before the deadline to enter. I’d love to hear about your current project, but it’s not a requirement. Any comment will do as an entry.
- One comment per reader. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- You have until 12:00 midnight Pacific Standard Time on Sunday, February 15, 2015 to enter.
- International entrants are welcome.
- Winners will be selected by Random Number Generator.
- Winners will be notified by email and will have until February 22, 2015 to respond. If a winner does not respond, a new winner will be selected by Random Number Generator and notified by email.
Good luck! I may not have time to reply to each and every one of you who comments. So, to everyone who enters, “Thank you!” I’m looking forward to reading your comments.
UPDATE: This giveaway is now closed. Winners have been chosen and notified.