Happy Friday, everyone! How was your week? We’ve made it to the mid-point of May already. I had really hoped to have more done by now, but unfortunately, stuff got in the way. However, I pulled together some fabric leftovers for our giveaway. Priorities, you know.The loot includes pieces from Tanya Whelan, Heather Bailey, David Walker, Tula Pink and Joel Dewberry–beginning at the lower left and moving clockwise. It’s an eclectic little mix of designer prints. I’m quite sure you weren’t expecting any Halloween fabric, but I made these bags for Free Spirit out of David Walker’s collection back in February.You can find my free pattern for the treat bags here. And my free pattern for the ruffled handbag here. I made a treat bag in Amy Butler’s Violette and you can see it holds plenty of treats. I have a couple skeins of yarn in there along with circular needles and the beginnings of a new project. (More on that project in another post.)It’s possible I’ll throw a few extra bits into the box before I ship it to the lucky winner. So…without further ado, here are the details for the sweepstakes (aka giveaway):
- Leave a comment on this post before the deadline to enter. Tell me what projects you have on your To Do list for the summer. Or at least on your Want To Do list. Or your I Can Dream, Can’t I? list.
- One comment per reader. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- You have until 12:00 midnight Pacific Standard Time on Monday, May 18, 2015 to enter.
- International entrants are welcome.
- Winner will be selected by Random Number Generator no later than May 22, 2015.
- Winner will be notified by email and will have 7 days to respond. If winner does not respond, a new winner will be selected by Random Number Generator and notified by email.
Good luck! I’m looking forward to hearing about your summer sewing plans.
Have a Happy Friday and wonderful weekend!