Happy Friday! Happy July! Can you believe the year is half over?! Let’s take our minds off the incredibly fast rate at which the months slip past. First, I have a quick and easy bag for you. I’ve called it Day At The Beach bag because it really is a perfect grab and go bag. It is fully reversible with casings for the straps. If you didn’t want it to be reversible, you could add interior patch pockets and a magnetic snap closure. Measuring 23″ x 14″, it’s big enough to fit your essentials, snacks, sunscreen, a light sweater and your favorite beach read.I used Amy Butler’s Eternal Sunshine–perfect colors for lazy summer days. Click here for the free pdf for this bag.
The collection ships this month so you’ll be able to get your hands on your very own Eternal Sunshine. As part of One Fabric Nation for Free Spirit, I have some pre-cuts to give away–one fat quarter bundle and one 10″ charm pack.
Want a chance to own one of these pretties? Here are the details:
- Leave a comment on this post before the deadline to enter. Tell me what’s on your cutting/sewing table at the moment.
- One comment per reader. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- You have until 12:00 midnight Pacific Standard Time on Tuesday, July 5, 2016 to enter.
- International entrants are welcome.
- Two winners will be selected by Random Number Generator no later than July 11, 2016. The first selected winner will receive the fat quarter bundle and the second, the 10″ charm pack.
- Winners will be notified by email and will have 7 days to respond. If winners do not respond, a new winner will be selected by Random Number Generator and notified by email.
Good luck! I won’t have time to reply to each and every one of you who comments. So, to everyone who enters, “Thank you!” I’m looking forward to reading your comments.
UPDATE: This sweepstakes is now closed. Winners have been chosen.