The Westminster Fibers booth looked amazing this year. I love the new look with all the vignettes for each designer. The three bags on the top shelf…all made at my sewing machine. Love that Art Student Tote bag so much. I must make one for myself.Lots of little corners to explore.
Congratulations Helen! She said, “What beautiful fabric. I would love to make a lunch bag with it.” Well, Helen, you are going to be able to make quite a few lunch bags. I hope you enjoy every square inch of it. Look for my email and respond with your address.
Don’t despair if you didn’t win. We’ll be doing this again, although with different swag, next month.
It’s been quiet here on the blog as the Market stuff has taken up a lot of my time. As I mentioned the other day, I’m very grateful for your patience. So grateful that we’re going to do a little giveaway (well, a sweepstakes to be exact). What would you say to a yard of Anna Maria’s laminated Field Study?
Here’s how it works:
- Leave a comment on this post.
- The winner will be chosen by Random Number Generator.
- The sweepstakes is open to international readers.
- One comment per reader. Duplicates will be deleted.
- The deadline to enter is October 15, 2012 by midnight Pacific Standard Time.
- Winner will be announced that week and notified by email.
It isn’t necessary, but if you’re so inclined, tell me what projects you’d like to make in laminate. Good luck, everyone!