Happy Friday! I’ve got two fun things for you today. First up, a little project sheet to make a cuff bracelet. It takes no time at all to turn your favorite designer prints into wearable art. I made this one in Jenean Morrison’s Beechwood Park. The design is perfect for this application. A few buttons embellish the cuff. You might choose to do beading or add some sequins on yours.Click here for the project sheet. You can also find it under the Freebies section.
- Leave a comment on this post before the deadline to enter. I’d love to know what you’re working on these days.
- One comment per reader. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- You have until 12:00 midnight Pacific Standard Time on Sunday, June 16, 2013 to enter.
- International entrants are welcome.
- Winner will be selected by Random Number Generator.
- Winner will be notified by email and will have until June 21, 2103 to respond. If winner does not respond, a new winner will be selected by Random Number Generator and notified by email.
Due to the volume of comments during giveaways, I won’t be responding to comments for this post. But I’ll definitely be reading them. Thank you for visiting and entering!